3万

积分

好友

主题

发表于 2019-3-25 21:50:51 来自: | 查看: 6906| 回复: 6
本帖最后由 静默如谜 于 2019-3-26 12:46 编辑

2019年3月16日,一个春光明媚的日子,我们相约在流潭公园,赏烂漫春花, 看云卷云舒,邂逅新老朋友,聊诗情谈故事。与美国朋友Joe先生没有国界的交流,是开心难忘的一天。Joe先生的中国名字叫周培,是一位幽默的美国退休老人,他的妻子晓明是我们湖北武汉人,她给我们讲了个Joe先生记中文和喝酒的笑话,“干杯”就要喝干杯中的酒,“随意”就是“睡衣”,喝醉了就穿睡衣去睡觉。引得我们哈哈大笑。

9.jpg

3万

积分

好友

主题

发表于 2019-3-26 12:56:53 来自:
Xiantao City, Hubei – A Rising Light to the West

I have visited China thirty-six times over the past twenty years, and have marveled each time at how rapidly China has developed.  My Wife, Xiaoming, is from Wuhan, Hubei Province, and we have a house there.  We have seen much of Wuhan, and it has become my “picture” of Hubei, especially as Wuhan has changed, becoming “different each day” (as their saying goes).
30.jpg
My “picture” of Hubei was changed last week when I visited Xiantao City.

A friend of Xiaoming’s – Liu Yao Shan – invited us to visit his hometown “in the countryside.” Yao Shan knows that I enjoy the countryside and was kind in offering to spend a day showing us an interesting place to the west of Wuhan.  What a wonderful surprise!
33.jpg
Yes, there is countryside near Xiantao City, and I enjoyed seeing it, especially the aquaculture and fish farming.  There is also a wonderful conservation area at Shahu Wetland Park, where we visited and were greeted by many local people, young, middle-age and older, all very friendly and happy to welcome a “laowai”.  It was a warm feeling, one I used to feel in Wuhan when Wuhan was not a “busy” as it is today.  That warm feeling came back at Shahu Wildland Park.  
34.jpg
Another of Yao Shan’s friends, Ms. Xu  drove out to greet us at Shahu Wetland Park. She joined as we enjoyed picking strawberries near there at a newer farm operated by a family Yao Shan and his good friend, Zheng Xiang Long, have come to know.  Xiang Long recently retired as Principal of the middle school in Shahu and knows many people – former Students – around Xiantao.  
35.jpg
Ms. Xu treated us to a very tasty lunch at a very friendly restaurant in Shahu, then gave us a personal tour of her company there, “XianTao Shell Carving “.What amazing work!  What imaginative craftsmanship!  What a competent manager Ms. Xu showed us to be.  We hope she can offer her unique art all over the world – I think much of it belongs in museums!  
36.jpg
We then drove into Xiantao City and WOW!  We went from countryside and wetland into a thriving city within a short drive.  Our first stop was LiuTan Park, where that warm feeling from Shahu Wetland Park was repeated, reinforced, and deepened by the warm welcome of local people who were enjoying the nice day, the fragrant blossoms, and the picnic areas.  Just like earlier in the day, all the people, young, middle-age and older, were very friendly and happy to welcome an obviously foreign visitor.  
6.jpg
As we walked thru LiuTan Park, our group grew in size to about eighteen people, including a writer Mr. Xiaozuoyu who is 84 year young man who is in much better physical condition than me even at 10 years my senior!  And Mr. Tumingyan ,Liuchangming who are stories teller. And Ms. zhangxiuling and her husband from shanxi , Ms.huochunzhi gave me her cutting work. And Ms. Liu -a manager of the group  is a very warm and interesting woman, and such a professional photographer, we joined their group and she offered to help us record our time in LiuTan Park.
12.jpg
Our last stop was Park Restaurant, where at least twelve of us enjoyed a fine meal and more “ganbei” that I have shared for many years.  It was another warm feeling; a good time; fun!  And to close the evening, Mr. Cai joined our table to further welcome Xiaoming and me, and to invite us to visit Xiantao City again.  
8.jpg
We will certainly do so – return to Xiantao – in the near future.  I hope that warm feeling provided by the very friendly people, in both the natural setting AND the developing city, will stay with me for a long time.  But, don’t take my word for it.  Go and see for yourself.  Visit Xiantao City soon, a rising light to the west!

Joe

回复 显示全部楼层 道具 举报

3万

积分

好友

主题

发表于 2019-3-26 12:59:43 来自:
(翻译  刘晓明)

湖北仙桃市——一个正在崛起的光
文/Joe(美国)
我有36次访华在过去的二十年里,并每一次都觉得中国在迅速发展。
我的妻子晓明,来自湖北武汉,我们的家也在武汉。
我们看到了太多的武汉,它已成为我湖北的“图片”,尤其是在武汉已经变了,变得“不同的每一天”(正如他们所说)。

上周我湖北的“照片”是改变当我参观了仙桃城市。
1.jpg
晓明的朋友刘耀山邀请我们参观他农村的家乡。
“刘耀山知道我喜欢农村,是在提供花一天时间向我们展示武汉以西的一个有趣的地方。
这是一个多么美妙的惊喜!
2.jpg
是的,仙桃城市附近有农村,我喜欢看到它,尤其是水产养殖和养鱼。
还有一个很棒的保护区沙湖湿地公园,我们的访问,受到很多当地人的欢迎,年轻、中年和老年,都很友好、很高兴欢迎“老外”。
这是一个温暖的感觉,我觉得在武汉并不是一个“忙”。
温暖的感觉回来在沙湖湿地公园。
(从Shahu照片)
耀山的另一个朋友徐银枝女士在沙湖湿地公园开车出来迎接我们。
我们还享受采摘草莓在新农场附近由郑向龙老校长的学生开发的草莓园。
郑校长熟悉每一个学生。
3.jpg

徐女士邀请我们共进一个非常美味的午餐在沙湖非常友好的餐馆,然后陪同我们一起参观她的公司。仙桃市银鑫贝雕有限公司
非常了不起的工作!
富有想象力的工艺!
一个能干的女士展现给我们看的贝雕世界。
我们希望她可以提供独特的艺术到世界各地——我认为这属于博物馆!
4.jpg

然后我们开车到仙桃,哇!
我们从农村湿地到一个繁荣的城市在一个短的时间里
我们的第一站是流潭公园,那温暖的感觉和在湿地公园是一样的,被《复州文苑》的朋友们热烈欢迎着,享受美好的一天,芳香的花朵,野餐区。
就像当天早些时候,所有的人,年轻,中年和老年,非常友好,乐意欢迎一个外国游客。
5.jpg

我们在公园走过,我们组的大小增加到大约18人,其中包括一个84的老作家肖作玉,看起来比我身体状况好多了。虽然我比他小十岁!陪我们一起的还有76岁的故事大王涂明炎,刘长明。还有来自山西的张秀林女士和她的丈夫,霍春枝热情友好的将她的剪纸《莲花灯》送给了我。他们的群主郑敏女士,一个非常温暖和有趣的女人,俨然是一个专业的摄影师,我们加入她的团队,并帮助我们在公园记录了许多美好瞬间。

6.jpg
我们的最后一站是公园宾馆的餐厅,至少有12人享用了一顿好饭,更多的是我已经共享了许多年。“干杯”这个中文
这是另一个温暖的感觉;
一个好时机;
一个乐趣!
仙桃市土地储备中心原工会主席蔡梅青先生的到来,再次表示欢迎晓明和我,并再次邀请我们参观仙桃城市。
7.jpg
我们肯定会这样做——回仙桃——在不久的将来。
我希望提供的温暖感觉非常友好的人,在自然环境和发展中城市,将陪伴我很长时间了。
但是,不要相信我的话。
自己去看看。
访问仙桃市——武汉西边崛起的光!